Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 18 September 2014

{quotable thursdays}

phew, almost forgot to post! I'm editing/writing 3 different projects at the moment with looming deadlines and my fridge just went on the fritz...& I've got a bunch of exams to mark with an accompanying exam board so things are a bit crazy around here.
Good news is that we're having the warmest September in 50 years here in merry ol' England!
I came across this Austen quote the other night, which I love but also seems to fit my present state:


'I begin already to weigh my words & sentences more than I did, & am looking about for a sentiment, an illustration, or a metaphor in every corner of the room. Could my Ideas flow as fast as the rain in the Storecloset it would be charming.'
                                                           -Jane Austen, personal correspondence

Having all this writing to do, I feel the same way. If only I were as eloquent as the great writer herself!
{inspiration needed!}
{classic}

bisous,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment