Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 23 May 2012

{UK in spring}

I have been sick in bed for the last few days--but here is my attempt to catch up on some blogging.
 This spring has meant a few trips to the UK.
Spent a lovely few days in Cambridge, and even managed one of the carol services at King's College. Their Christmas carols are a legend, and attending evensong on a regular day, was just as spectacular. The chapel is absolutely stunning.

Took a lovely day trip to Brighton with friends:
{Brighton Pier}


{fun times at sunny Brighton; this photo, courtesy of my friend, Fjola}
Also spent a lovely day in Kent, visiting Godinton House & Gardens, with my cousin, Choo: 
{enjoying the grounds at Godinton House}




I also gave a paper at my alma mater, the Courtauld, at a conference on sculpture, organised by a dear friend & colleague.
{Courtauld stair case}
All in all, great times had in Merry ol' as usual.
I'll be back to the UK this summer, so stay tuned for more from merry England.
now back to writing...
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment