Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Tuesday 14 February 2012

{off to the UK}

tumblr_kzy0vlOGw91qzd35mo1_500_large.jpg
{Edinburgh via imgfave}

I'll be away in Edinburgh this week...
I can't wait to explore the city. Been reading up on it with my Lonely Planet guidebook & d*s travel guide.
au revoir
{via coco+kelley}
I'll have plenty of photos & stories to tell...& I'm going to stop in on my lovely cousins choo & liz too, just outside London.
{via brunch at saks}
Looking forward to strolling the streets of Edinburgh:
Edinburgh
{all things tumblr via pinterest}

Looking forward to walks in the English countryside:
{walks in Essex summer 2011}


It'll be a very short trip, & alas, I must go catch that plane:

{via shine}

plane
{via pinterest}
Until I return,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment